Sunday, November 27, 2011

L'usine

I need a quiet, kind-of-private place to unwind (me-time), where M and I can have a date, or to have bonding time with my kids.  My friend G introduced me to L'usine.  Bless him.

I super-love the place. It's really cool. It's part cafe, part boutique. Love the cupcakes, too.

The boutique at the back is a lifestyle concept store.  Clothes, shoes, belts, accessories are nicely displayed. They got Moleskine notebooks, Aiaiai (the Danish brand) headphones, lomography cameras, some Vietnamese knick-knacks.  

Cupcakes are VND 50k apiece,
a cup of coffee or tea from 45-65k 
They've put on Christmas decor early!


Brownies - my favorite


I've gone there a number of times,  typically on a Saturday afternoon. I have a sweet tooth,  and always orders hot chocolate and brownies (I love brownies!) or a chocolate cupcake (S'more or choco coco).  Comfort food in a comfort place.

No comments:

Post a Comment